Half-Life 2: VR is a third-party mod for the 2004 PC gaming classic by Valve Software. It is being developed by the Source VR Mod Team and will be released free of charge on Steam to owners of Half-Life 2.
Half-Life 2: VR was originally greenlit on Steam back in 2017. It has since gone through its own kind of development hell and was all but abandoned. In July 2021, a new influx of team members has revitalized the project, and as of September 2022 it has been released to the public.
Half-Life 2: VR is a mod and is not created by or affiliated to Valve Software.
The Source VR Mod Team
- WormSlayer (Team Lead, Lead Artist)
- cabalistic (aka fholger) (Lead Programmer)
- nyctomatic (Models & Textures)
- Mavis (Mapping)
- fretfingers (Audio)
- ShotgunnerFox (Animations)
- AugustCoder (Programming)
- HigherFlyer (Programming)
- Markyparky (Programming)
- Terg500 (City 17 map)
- Fewes (HEV suit hands)
- Jan-Peter Ewert and Valve
- the dxvk project
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.